- Rechargeable Underwater Pool Lights: With built-in 1500mAh rechargeable battery, Aerb upgraded submersible pool lights can be powered flexibly and easily via any power source with USB port (USB cable included). Saving much more cost and energy efficient than other submersible pond lights that require battery replacement
- IP68 Waterproof Design: Aerb underwater pool lights are designed with a special watertight construction, and combined with a silicone waterproof ring, providing greater waterproofing than similar products on the market. You can submerge your colourful pool lights in water without worrying about it
- RF Remote Control: The pool light can be easily remote controlled up to 100ft / 30m in the air and 16.4ft / 5m underwater. It has a very strong signal and one remote control can control multiple lights at the same time. You can easily use the remote control to change the colour or adjust the brightness from a distance
- 12 LEDs and 16 Colour Variations: With 12 built-in premium LED beads, the Aerb submersible pool light is brighter and more vivid than the other 10 LEDs. And it features 16 colour, 5 levels of brightness adjustment, 4 colour change modes (flash, strobe, fade, smooth) to give you more options to create the beautiful atmosphere you want
- What You Get: 2*LED Submersible Lights, 2*Remote Control, 2*USB Cable, 1*User Manual, 8*Suction Cups, With the suction cups, our colored lights can be attached to iron surfaces, smooth surfaces, or simply submerge into the water. Widely used as pond lights, led lights for bedroom, night lights, mood lights, party lights and home decoration lights. Give you a colorful life
①Please clean the pool wall with clean water before using this pool light, make sure there is no stuff between the wall surface and suction cups. Those causing lubricating effects would also disable it, like detergent, shower gel and etc.
②After charging, place the waterproof silicone mat in the correct position and ensure that the back cover of the pool light is fully tightened.
③If the distance between the remote control and the light is more than 16.4ft, it will also cause the remote control to malfunction.
④The light should use the attached 5VDC cable to charging, using other cables will result in not being able to charge. Water leaking will also cause the light can't be charged, too.
⑤This light is only a decorative light and requires a certain number of lights to illuminate the entire pool.